Fudge Factory Fact Sheet
- 14 flavors of Fudge: Chocolate, Chocolate Walnut, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Rocky Road, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Coconut, Peanut Butter, Vanilla, Vanilla Walnut, Maple Walnut, Penuche, Penuche Walnut, Special Dark and Special Dark Walnut
- The fudge is sold in half slices and full slices. Each slice is about a half pound. You can buy three slices and get the third free.
- Fudge prices: $2.99 for a half slice, $5.98 for a full slice, both before tax.
- Only uses cream, sugar, corn syrup, Hershey’s Baking Cocoa and other natural ingredients.
- The business makes its own fudge on marble tables. The marble tables draw the heat out of the fudge as the fudge maker works it with special paddles into the shape of a loaf of French bread.
- The fudge should not be refrigerated because the refrigerator will crystallize and harden the fudge.
- The fudge does not melt. The owners have sent it to Iraq and it did not melt there.
- The store also sells taffy from Florida Candy Company in Clearwater for an 8 oz. bag for $2.99 or $3.25 a box.
- The store also sells drinks:
- Cans for 80 cents: Diet Coke, Coke, Mountain Dew, Diet Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper, Canada Dry, A&W.
- Bottles for $1.35: Coke, Crush, Lipton Ice Tea, Zephyrhills water.
- Gatorade: $1.49
- Small bottles for $1.00: Diet Coke, Coke.